Friday, November 18, 2011

We Got Married!

About a year ago, actually.

Isn't she cute?  This was taken with a new camera, and I wasn't very good at  using the zoom function yet.






Heejong wore this cute little ensemble in lieu of a dress.  I rather like the boots and the dichotomy of the white sweater and the black skirt.

If anyone were to ask, I got this suit for my best friend's wedding, which took place on December 4th (three days after our wedding).  However, I chose to wear it for our wedding since it looks really sharp and fit much better than my other formal wear.

I'm really happy with the way these photos turned out, except for my hair.  I'm even smiling.  That never happens in photos.

These are our rings (and our hands).

So, why wasn't anyone invited?  Well, there are a couple of reasons.  The first is that we were not able to afford the big wedding that we would both really like to have, so we ended up just having a ceremony at a courthouse in Norwalk.  It was simple enough and served its purpose.  The second reason is that we didn't want anyone to able to say that they were present for the first ceremony and the second.  We want everyone to be able to attend the "real" ceremony without feeling like they missed out.

When are we going to have the real one?  The short answer is when we can.  If you would like to donate and speed the process along... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment