Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Recreation

Before, when we had time on the weekends (see previous post as to the reason that we don't anymore) Hee Jeong and I tended to engage in various activities. While many may seem rather commonplace to most people, for us they were a great source of amusement and a chance to spend time together and strengthen our minds as well.




It is no secret that we are fond of playing chess when we have time.






But back in the day, we were also big fans of billiards. There are three things you need to know:
1) I can't believe I said "back in the day." We've been together for a year and a half, but it feels strange to say that.
2) Hee Jeong is an incredible billiards player. She beats me 4 out of 5 times.
3) I love that skirt (on her).

Three other things you should know:
1) I don't know how to hold a cue stick.
2) I actually do better without glasses. So why am I wearing them?
3) I have no idea what caused those lens flares. Ghosts?



I have a thing for Legos. A bit childish, but Hee Jeong makes me feel a lot younger than I am. And it's an X-Wing that I'm building, so that's pretty cool.


See?







Hottie with glasses. -->








We also did puzzles for a while. We originally timed ourselves, but I can't remember how long it took us to complete these. I think that they are 300 pieces, 500 pieces, and 250 pieces, respectively.







Fun fact: Hee Jeong did most of the work on this. -->








This is actually the first puzzle that we did together. -->







Finally, we have tried various other types of games as well. We play Othello (the board version of Reversi), though not as often because she beats me at that more than she did at billiards, dominos, poker (one or two times), and New Super Mario Bros. (though mostly only world 1-3. She likes Yoshi). That's right. My fiance plays video games. Awww yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment