Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Study in Color and Mood

I never had sisters growing up, so there are a lot of things that I simply don't (or rather, didn't) know about girls. Most of them are surprisingly fun. One of the really fun ones is seeing the different colors of nail polish that Hee Jeong uses to keep things interesting. Here are some examples:



Light pink is probably my favorite color since it is girly and playful. It is also rather subtle which makes it perfect for everyday wear.






Now, this brighter pink borders on magenta, and certainly stands out. I rather enjoy seeing it on her fingers than on her toes. While it is a fun color, it seems to be reserved for special occasions.




And then there was blue. I haven't seen this in a long time, but it was commonplace when we first started dating. It might have something to do with the fact that it doesn't match some of her newer shoes, but what do I know?




There have been a couple of other colors (yellow and black) but I don't have pictures of those. I'm hoping that will change come Halloween.



Oh, and I don't have a thing for feet, I like the colors. If it were on her fingers, I would be using those pictures instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment