Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Engagement Ring

These pictures were previously posted on her Cyworld page as well as on my Myspace page. However, I'm putting them up again for those of you who haven't seen them yet.


I had a really hard time trying to catch the sparkle of this ring. As my Dad so eloquently put it, "that thing has some fire to it." But you can't see it here.









If there was anything that disappointed me about this ring it was the size of the setting. It seems to stick out just a little too much.





Do you know what I like best about this picture? That's right: the nail polish. So cute! It matches Hee Jeong's personality perfectly: playful yet elegant.







This is probably the best shot of the ring itself. It actually looks to be a decent size in this picture.







To be honest, the ring is a pretty good match for the anniversary / Valentines gift I gave her. It also matches the Earrings I gave her for Christmas, but I don't have pictures of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment